RESPeRATE is the only FDA-cleared, non-drug, medical device clinically
proven to lower high blood pressure with no side effects. RESPeRATE has
gained acceptance as part of the standard of care for hypertension treatment
and has been incorporated into therapeutic guidelines and has being featured
in numerous medical and popular publications.
Our smartest device ever
All the power of our original RESPeRATE in just half the size. RESPeRATE
Ultra was designed with input from thousands of users. Featuring a large,
enhanced display, fewer buttons and simple menus, this unit is a true
pleasure to experience.
RESPeRATE Ultra also includes a first-of-its-kind Interactive Tutorial that
effortlessly guides you to become an expert in harnessing the natural power
of your breathing. It's like having your own personal breathing coach.
How it lowers blood pressure
Harness the natural power of breathing to lower blood pressure
High blood pressure is generally caused by your blood vessels
tightening up and narrowing; this then causes your heart to pump
harder. RESPeRATE's unique breathing exercise relaxes constricted blood
vessels to reduce high blood pressure.
RESPeRATE's unique breathing exercise relaxes constricted blood vessels
to reduce high blood pressure.
- When you use RESPeRATE, you put on headphones and attach a sensor
around your chest.
- RESPeRATE's breathing sensor automatically analyzes your individual
breathing pattern and creates a personalized melody composed of two
distinct inhale and exhale guiding tones.
- Simply listen to the melody through the headphones, and your body's
natural tendency to follow external rhythms will enable you to
easily synchronize your breathing to the tones.
- By gradually prolonging the exhalation tone to slow your breathing,
RESPeRATE leads you to the therapeutic zone of less than 10 breaths
- Within a few minutes, the muscles surrounding the small blood
vessels in your body relax, blood flows more freely, and your blood
pressure is significantly reduced.
RESPeRATE is the only non-drug solution for lowering blood pressure with such
an extensive amount of clinical support.
- Ten clinical studies have proven the effectiveness of RESPeRATE on
lowering blood pressure. The results have been published in reputable
journals such as the American Journal of Hypertension and Journal of Human
- The California Technology Assessment Forum (CTAF), a program of the Blue
Shield of California Foundation, unanimously agreed that RESPeRATE is a safe
and effective medical approach to treat hypertension.
- RESPeRATE is now featured in more than 20 popular and professional text
books including Mayo Clinic's "On High Blood Pressure" and the American Heart
Association's "Hypertension Primer".
What is included:
- Small, portable computerized unit with interactive tutorial
- Breathing sensor
- Ear buds
- User Manual
- 4 AA batteries
- Memory to help you track your progress
- Carry case for Ultra
Use Back button to return to previous page.