EEG Suite Features:
- A skin-conductance driven relaxation script with audio induction track
- A full range of heart rate variability training screens
- Simple feedback screens with auto or manual thresholds
- Single and dual-monitor display screens
- Real-time epoch statistics for instant trend graphing
A specialized application suite for BioGraph Infiniti, the EEG Suite
take full advantage of the latest functions and
features of our powerful multimedia biofeedback software, like DVD movie
control, and provide complete control over your entire clinical process,
from assessment, to training, to reporting and demonstrating outcome.
It will run with the ProComp Infiniti, ProComp +, ProComp 5 and ProComp
2 encoders and many of the screens and scripts come in versions for one and
for two monitor configurations.
A full range of clinical tools
Includes all the display screens you need for:
- Verifying signal quality and adjusting sensor placement
- Monitoring and assessing physiological functions
- Recording biofeedback training sessions
- Reviewing recorded data for the purpose of artifact rejection
- Generating session reports and demonstrating the learning curves
Standard physiology based protocols
The Physiology Suite includes all the tools you need for multi-modality
physiological assessments and over 80 display screens for training with
standard physiological sensors including heart rate with EKG or blood volume
pulse (BVP), electromyography (EMG), skin conductance, temperature and
respiration. Using the Physiology suite, you can train self-regulation with
physiological biofeedback protocols that include relaxation with EMG,
temperature or skin conductance, heart rate variability with respiration and
EKG or BVP and abdominal/thoracic breathing. The suite also features a
full-length relaxation exercise script with a recorded audio track guiding
the client through deep relaxation and progressive recovery.
For your clinical assessments and follow-ups, the suite incorporates pre and
post-training baseline assessment scripts and a 7-activity Stress Assessment
script which takes the client through three cycles of stress induction and
relaxation steps, including color words, math task and stressful event
recall. Using the stress assessment script, you can rapidly identify any
hyper- or hypo-reactivity in any of the recorded modalities.
Use Back button to return to previous page.