Cybernetic Interface System
The world's first platform for biofeedback-controlled 3D graphics.
The CIS works with professional and consumer biofeedback systems and
hardware to provide 3D visualization capabilities and other
human-to-computer interfacing possibilities. Suites of 3D display screens -
called "feedback interfaces" or "control interfaces" - provide quality
training or data visualization experiences by presenting physiological data
in pleasing and intuitive to use forms.
The CIS can provide data visualization and positive/negative reinforcement
for thousands of incoming streams of data, making it versatile enough to
handle feedback for any biofeedback system on the market today.
Use with BioGraph Infiniti and BrainMaster
The CIS suites are optional add-ons for the Thought Technology BioGraph
Infiniti and also for the BrainMaster software. Since these are add-ons,
you do not have to learn a whole new way of providing training, but the CIS
suites work in conjuction with your existing BioGraph or BrainMaster software.
Since one security dongle and passkey is required for the suites, the Squared Suite
should be ordered first and then any additional suites desired.
Orders will include the CIS setup, the ordered CIS suites, instructions, and
other material needed for use.
Squared displays are based on a simple but widely-used feedback paradigm.
Control the size of the cubes or squares to succeed.
Feedback Interfaces Included: Cubes, Grow, CubeIt
- Offers the conventional box display, and a new simpler configuration
in which bigger is better for each variable, whether the variable is an
inhibit or enhance.
- Independently convey feedback information for up to 8 individual streams.
Windows2000, WindowsXP, Windows Vista
AMD - Athlon or newer, Intel - Pentium III or newer
(recommended - 1.5Ghz or faster. Dual core should be at least 1.5Ghz per core.
Dual core for BioGraph use.)
Must support AGP 2.0 or PCI-express
(NOTE: do not use Windows' generic drivers. Use drivers supplied by the
Graphics card/chip with native support for DirectX 9.0 hardware-accelerated 3D graphics.
(recommended - 64MB of dedicated Video RAM) (NOTE: using shared memory instead of dedicated memory may cause problems)
Any sound card/chip.
(recommended - hardware-accelerated support for 3D sound)
(recommended - enough for the operating system to run efficiently. 512MB for WindowsXP)
Hard Drive Space:
300 MB free space on drive C:
(recommended - depends on the number of CIS Suites installed)
Systems not meeting recommended specs may not be able to use all feedback
interfaces, run all CIS Suites, or use the CIS.
Features and Benefits
- Feedback interfaces designed and reviewed by developers who understand
biofeedback, neurofeedback, operant conditioning, and qEEG.
- Feedback interfaces designed for various types of users and
stimulation levels, as well as a number of generic feedback
- Support for multiple systems, hardware devices, and connection methods.
- Reliable feedback solution. If one CIS suite runs on your computer
without problems, they should all run (performance will vary based on
the feedback content and hardware used).
- Built-in context-sensitive help for the feedback interfaces. Easy
access to interface descriptions makes it easy to understand how a
feedback interface works, without resorting to contacting tech
- Switch feedback interfaces while training, without actually stopping
- Supports positive and negative reinforcement for up to 100 independent
- Periods of training can be defined by selectable training
contingencies: Points, Achievements, or Time.
- Summary graph displayed after every period of training.
- Support for fixed and variable reinforcement criteria.
- Support for fixed and variable reinforcement ratios.
- Fully-functional trials for every CIS suite released. You can be sure
you are going to be happy with your investment.
- Unlimited demo usage mode that can be used without wasting any trial
uses (for clinical-grade systems).
- Full-screen and windowed display modes
- Real-time performance indicator and warnings
- 3D-spatialized audio (even without surround sound speaker systems)
- Can be used with various 3D imaging technologies (stereographic
glasses, 3D projection screens, HMDs).
- Excellent CD audio feedback capabilities (far better than simple
- 3D content can be created with and exported from almost any
commercially available 3D modeler (i.e. 3D Studio Max, Maya,
LightWave, TrueSpace), a number of free tools, or even a text editor!
Use Back button to return to previous page.